Pieschen is a living area in Dresden from which is said to be the new alternative neighbourhood in town, since the Neustadt area is being gentrified. It really seems to become true. Last year the Sankt Pieschen was one of the coolest and very alternative weekend- festivals in Dresden. The Piescheners (the locals) organise everything themselves around the Konkordienstraße, Torgauer Strasse and Oschatzer Strasse: lots of free concerts (on at least 4 stages), pirate- fries (and other self made local food), open air DJ Parties, art events or fun for kids.
- open air festival from 26. to 28. Mai 2017
- (10 am to midnight)
- free entrance
- no glas or bottles allowed!!
- respect the locals and their living area
- be peaceful
- have fun!
- tram 13 to Bürgerstrasse (from Lollis Hostel in 8 min.) or tram 4 or 9 to Oschatzer Strasse
- from Lollis Hostel via bike in 15 minutes/ walkable in around 30 minutes on foot
- programme (still in work)
- giving money for the organisation of the festival