Book now with best price guarantee
meet other people
- frequent events (free dinner, BBQ, tours, German lessons, mulled wine evening in the winter etc.)
- cosy common room and guest kitchen
- laptop and mobile free area in the common room, for a communicative atmosphere
- no TV – anywhere
complete guest kitchen
You will find a fully equipped guest kitchen, which leaves no wishes unanswered.
There are not only diverse pots, pans, plates, cutlery and many other of this small helpful tools, but also a stove, a microwave, water boiler and toaster. You will also find some spices and if you want to save money there is a good chance you will find something in the free food box.
We have a number of old but roadworthy bicycles at disposal. You can rent them for free. There is no better (and cheaper) way to explore Dresden.
Everywhere in the building and all rooms, there is fast and free WiFi.
Breakfast is an All you can eat” buffet and costs 4 €.
You will get endless tea and coffee, a variety of fresh baked rolls, toast, two kinds of sausage and cheese and a selection of jams, peanut butter, honey or chocolate cream, self-made spreads, two types of cereals, milk, apples from the local market, nuts and a cup of yoghurt and one glass of apple or orange juice.
many free extras
- free tea and coffee
- free city map
- free laptop rental
- free luggage storage
- iron, hair dryer, alarm clocks, umbrellas
- many board games, battledores, blankets for the park nearby etc.
lots of info
- free city maps for Dresden
- free hiking maps and maps for the surroundings
- infos for onward journey and transportation, timetables
- trips and tours around Dresden
- helpful advice for apartment seekers
- pubs, clubs, parties and concerts, tips for going-out
- guide books and history books about Dresden (in many languages)
- 24h access, from April to October 24h reception
- late riser friendly, check out 12:00
- We keep some beds available every day for people without reservations or for those who want to extend their stay
- credit cards accepted
- no membership needed
You security is important to us. Our reception is manned around the clock in summer and we mind who is coming into the hostel.
- electronic locks for the floors and the main entrance door
- lockers for dormitory rooms
- Safe at the reception
- dormitory room only for women