The Great Garden is more than just trails and meadows. Dresden’s first baroque building, the Palais, is situated right in the center of it. It hosts the botanical and the zoological garden as well as an open air theatre for concerts and theatre. Of course, it’s perfect to overcome your spring tiredness. Try this summerlike activities there:
1. Minigolf! Not only fun for kids and families. Rent equipement for €2 and battle your friends.
2. Rent a boat! And paddle to the hidden angles of the park.
3. Make love between the high weed! Watch out for the long blades of grass and throw yourselves in it. You can really get lost in there. If you really need an adventure. Try this.
4. Have a beer! Beergardens are supposed to be typical German. Alright. The Great Garden offers you several possibilties to try the different kinds of Germany brewed beer. Traditional kitchen and adequate music is available as well.
5. Let your hair wave in the wind! Hop on the small park train. It’s fun. It’s much faster than you would think. Don’t get impressed by the age of the other „travellers“. They just don’t know what they’re doing there.