Fade out the grey sky and ignore the rain. Prepare yourself for a happy and hearty Dresden stay:
- Relax and sweat in the sauna around the corner: the Nordbad
- Enjoy movies in original languages in one of the cozy cinemas or visit the French film festival
- Visit the Panometer and get an impression of Dresden in the 1750s, with a 360° city portrait of that time with blue sky and in warm atmosphere
- Explore the surroundings and enjoy the thermae in Bad Schandau with its liquid sound and light show. An outstanding lounge atmosphere.
- Dance to hot Jamaican Reggae and Dancehall rhythms made in East Germany at Puschkin Club’s „East German Link Up – Round One“ on 22 November
- Order a drink and slip off your shoes in Raskolnikoff, the bar with sand at the bottom