Santa Clause is coming to town
- Sants’s personal airplane called „Christmas Air“ coming from Lapland (flight DRS2412) is landing at 10.30am at the Dresden international airport. There will be a little stage with christmas carols and little presents at the viewing plattform.
- You can also meet him at the HBF (main station) at 10.51am. He’ll get off the train at plattform 14.
- You can visit the famous Church of our Ladies for the vespers at 2pm/4pm/10pm.On 25th & 26th December there is also a vesper at 11am.
- On 24th December you can watch Monty Pythons „Life of the Brian“ at the Schauburg Dresden Cinema at 9 o’clock.
- On 25th December you can watch the Opera „Nutcracker“ by Peter I. Tschaikowsky in the Semper Opera
- You could also visit the castle of Moritzburg and see the famous exhibition „Drei Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel“. On 24th December its open until 1pm.
- On 25th and 26th December (2pm/5pm/7.30pm) you can see the Dresden Residence Orchestra playing inside the Zwinger
Most of the restaurants are closed after lunch time!
=> So come and join us for our free dinner at 8 with potatoe salad and sausages